How do you select non-profit partners?
We look for organizations doing the most impactful work in our three areas of focus: access to basic needs, access to education and access to opportunity.
We seek organizations that measure their impact and utilize volunteer time and talent.
Successful partnerships work to identify challenges or needs and find resources within the industry to overcome those challenges.
How can I/my organization get involved?
- Volunteer at partner nonprofits.
- Collect goods for an in-office drives.
- Make a financial donation to support our work.
- Sponsor one of our events.
To learn more, contact [email protected].
What volunteer opportunities does LSC provide?
Volunteerism and employee engagement can take many forms. LSC is working to make a variety of volunteer opportunities available so that individuals can get involved in ways that resonate with them individually. Examples include:
- Organizing a donation drive
- Serving meals
- Sorting and packaging food or clothing for those in need
- Participating in a mentorship program
- Getting involved with a local clean-up day
We encourage everyone to get creative to put their unique skills and interests to good use!