It’s a Presidential Traverse hike scheduled for Sept. 13-15, 2021. Luke has selected a group of 20 biotech leaders for the expendition, a 20-mile hike over Mt. Washington, Mt. Adams, Mt. Jefferson and more. Each team member is committing to raise at least $25,000 for Life Science Cares.
The team includes:
- Luke Timmerman, founder, Timmerman Report
- Katrine Bosley, executive chair, Arrakis
- Samantha Truex, CEO, Quench Bio
- Katherine Andersen, head of life sciences, SVB
- Abe Ceesay, CEO, Tiburio Therapeutics
- Anna French, partner, Qiming Venture Partners
- Kathy Bowdish, CEO, PIC Therapeutics
- Doug Fambrough, CEO, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals
- Jeb Keiper, CEO, Nimbus Therapeutics
- Alex Harding, Entrepreneur in Residence, Atlas Venture
- Reid Huber, partner, Third Rock Ventures
- Julia Owens, executive chairman, Millendo Therapeutics
- Deb Palestrant, partner, 5AM Ventures
- Paul Biondi, executive partner, Flagship Pioneering
- Art Krieg, founder and CSO, Checkmate Pharmaceuticals
- John Alam, founder and CEO, EIP Pharma
- Dave Melville, founder and CEO, The Bowdoin Group
- Alice Pomponio, managing director, BrightEdge, American Cancer Society
- Vineeta Agarwala, general partner, Andreesen Horowitz
- Erin Duffy, chief of R&D, CARB-X
- Jens Eckstein, managing partner, Apollo Health Ventures
You can show your support for the cause a few different ways.
DONATE: Go to the JustGiving.com page for Timmerman Traverse, and find a hiker you know. They’ll appreciate anything you can give — $100, or $500 or $1,000 – to help them hit their goal of $25,000.
SPONSOR: If you’re thinking big as an organization, and able to donate between $5,000 and $50,000, you could join that outstanding group of dedicated sponsors above. Contact Sarah MacDonald and Christine Casalini at Life Science Cares for more about sponsorship opportunities.
Thank you to our sponsors!