Life Science Cares is a powerful partner in your company’s commitment to positive social change. Companies are recognizing, more than ever, the importance of supporting community-based efforts that align with employee values and motivate volunteerism.
Life Science Cares collaborates with your employees and industry leaders to select nonprofit partners in our community doing the best work in fighting poverty, building toward equity and expanding opportunity.
Through our network of nonprofit partners, we help you demonstrate corporate values in the community and harness employees’ passion for good: house and help the homeless, support and strengthen communities, feed hungry, hard-working families, connect low-income youth to career opportunities they never knew existed or lend expertise to helping an organization solve operational or programmatic challenges.
Through our Corporate Partnership program, you can understand community needs and forge relationships with a variety of local non-profit organizations. Life Science Cares connects and maintains relationships for you with a variety of high impact nonprofit partners in the life science hubs of Greater Boston, Philadelphia, San Diego and the Bay Area.
Regardless of the size or structure of your internal corporate social responsibility program, the collective power of Life Science Cares will amplify your philanthropic community-based outreach and engagement.
Corporate Partner Resources and Tools for Impact
We support your corporate responsibility efforts with a suite of tools, resources and events to inspire employee volunteer engagement and impact.
- The opportunity to connect and develop meaningful relationships with nonprofit partners in your community who have been vetted by LSC
- Access for your employees to a variety of seasonal virtual and in-person volunteer opportunities throughout the year
- Toolkits, collateral, social media posts to share with employees and other stakeholders highlighting your commitment to Life Science Cares and to making a positive change in your community.
- Acknowledgement on LSC’s new website, blog, social media channels and monthly newsletters
- Complimentary access to LSC Mixers and educational programming
- Priority access to registration and sponsorship of LSC’s Signature Events
Membership cost is based on market cap or valuation and varies between $2,500 -$25,000. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.