Last week’s Mini Golf for Good Tournament has re-energized us here at Life Science Cares! It was incredible to see our community putting for a purpose, catching up with each other, and enjoying the beautiful green space at Tech Square!
Check out this photo album of all the action. Together, we raised over $100,000 to bolster our end of year grantmaking and introduced you to our partner nonprofit organizations.
A shout out to our tournament winners:
- 10th hole raffle (LSC swag bag)—Scott Samuels, BeiGene
- Worst Score— Vigilantes, Vigil Neuro
- Most Holes in One—Weapons of Grass Destruction, Seres Therapeutics
- Best Outfits— Double Moose & Double Moose Too, Nimbus Therapeutics
- Best Team Name— Golf CAR-T, Beam Therapeutics
- LSC Champions—Halloran
Honorable Mentions—DENS Facility Services, Boston Pharmaceuticals, Rome Therapeutics
There are more ways to get involved with Life Science Cares and make a powerful impact on our community! We hope to see you again soon:
- Check out our Fall Give Back for virtual and in-person volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups.
- Want to get your company more deeply involved in the community? Schedule a time with Christine to talk about joining as a Corporate Partner.
- Give monthly to help sustain our work and grow the Life Science Cares movement.